RPG [ Tutorial ] RPG [ Tutorial ]

Absolutely Awesome!

But one thing that don't work for me is the Rock, Houses part. When I test it out my character just walks straight through the rectangle i created :( he should stop at the rectangle right?

Escape from CampHostility Escape from CampHostility

Noooooo!

Your Pico day 07 flash was the one thing I was really looking forward to. This is just frustrating as I cant get passed the first level. Sorry but expected a bit more from you Luis.

Huge christmas RPG Huge christmas RPG

What?

Maybe im just really stupid but I really dont get what you have to do!

Isledeavarice responds:

Ask your boss for the password.

Christmas Olympics Christmas Olympics

ARGH!

The bit trying to get through the chimney is so annoying! apart from that, that was the only challenging part.

dank responds:

It wasn't meant to be challenging. (Though I know the chimney is hard when your rushing)

Christmas Sigworminator Christmas Sigworminator

WoW that was excellent I can't wait till Christmas

That was perfect in every way that was a very, very good dress up I was on it for ages. Good songs aswel especialy Proper Crimbo I love Bo' Selecta :D

Athalina RPG Athalina RPG

Well done

This game is alot like Runescape where you die and end up back at the same place and the music is almost the same but I do like it though!

Super Mario Sunshine 64 Super Mario Sunshine 64

Very Good

That's definately the best Mario game on Newgrounds

Resident Pico Resident Pico

............

Cooooooop nest!

Kill the Emo Kill the Emo

AT LAST!

Somebody has made a game where we can kill an emo they really get on my nerves they just think life is about pain they really do suck but grundgers i like i have a few grundger friends. But emos I just cant stand!!!!!

Noob Cursor Tutorial fix Noob Cursor Tutorial fix

Good

But one problem the eye following the mouse action script didn't work

zasz89 responds:

Actually it does. I have used it from the tutorial many times to check and it worked. And all of my friends used it and it worked too. I would guess that you are using an old version of flash in which the code wont work. Or you typed it wrong.:p