My World of Newgrounds My World of Newgrounds

Dude that was awesome!

I swear I heard a bit of Alesana - Apology on the guitar hero bit =D

cobra0528 responds:

Alesana? Thanks for the review

Pico goes to heaven Pico goes to heaven

Cool!

That was a pretty nice idea you had there. I like the graphics and the smooth animation, goood job!

Josemaria responds:

thank you very much! :)

Alien Boy: The Cliff Alien Boy: The Cliff

LOL

Ive seen your Alien boy episode 2 and I thought I better check this one out. There is something about your drawing and the way you animate I find very unique and entertaining :D so i'll be looking out for any Alien boy episodes. Good job dude!

IZSBHR responds:

Thanks (:

Episode 3 may take awhile.

Alien Boy: The School Alien Boy: The School

NIIICE

Whoever the guy is that plays the evil dude thats a pretty good evil dudes voice! and good flash aswel overall.

IZSBHR responds:

Haha, if you want to contact that guy, his username is sonicmega. Thanks (:

Kirby Kollab Kirby Kollab

HEY!

You said I could be in your collab and that I had till april to send something in. You totally blanked me out!

Rest In Peace, GreyClock. Rest In Peace, GreyClock.

Wow!

I never really knew who Greyclock was but my apologies go out to his family and friends.

R.I.P Greyclock

nyiddle responds:

Thank you.

Albuquerque: THE MOVIE Albuquerque: THE MOVIE

WOW!

That was a wicked 11 minutes of my life there! well done, that must have taken ages!

animator animator

Hey not bad at all my friend

Alot betta than my first submission lol keep trying and practising and you could go far!

Live on: Steve Irwin Live on: Steve Irwin

;'(

Goodbye Steve!

New Numa New Numa

Thats enough

Look stop making these things please they are not funny just like the first one you did. I don't know what is up with people and can they like it sooo much, it sucks and it's annoying how you have became popular just by lip syncing a song. It's madness!